Business Development Exec - Event Sponsorship
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum + £7-15k ote|
Our fast-growing client is an innovative, international events business with a vacancy for a motivated sales person looking for a consultative sales role, selling sponsorship on established business events. The right candidate will have some B2B sales experience: possibly delegate sales, media sales, recruitment or a similar B2B sales role.
In an established team, you will work alongside senior account directors focussing on generating new business by turning prospects into established clients.
What you’ll do:
- Source and identify new companies that could be a fit for the company
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue
- Work in a team of senior sales executives to hit revenue targets
- Network with clients and prospects at international events
- At least one year’s sales experience in a B2B setting
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive & confident
- An ability to understand client needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional commission structure!
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Flat structure with excellent career progression – promotion is invariably internal
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Prospect of international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow this business. You will immediately gain responsibility and become an integral part of a team. Significant career development potential in a growing business that’s fun to work in. Employee comments include:
"Great community - lots of young people and fun, fast culture. Learn a lot of general business skills, quite entrepreneurial.”
“Great location. Perks like activity days and staff parties."
"Lively atmosphere and challenging projects. Flexible hours and relaxed dress code. Great social life after work if you want one. International office with people from all over the world."
Please send a CV now!