Senior Conference Producer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum + Profit share|
Market leading, multi-market and fast-growing international conference and publishing company is looking for an experienced and ambitious Conference Producer who has successfully launched new conferences and can identify the next coming thing. The role is launching and growing outstanding conferences in new markets. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company's development. We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with at least eighteen months proven track record in researching and launching new conferences and growing repeat ones
- Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
- Proven literacy and marketing skills to communicate your conference's USP and effectively sell high-end sponsorship packages
- Confidence to build relationships with marketing partners and lead marketing strategies
- Problem solving/conflict resolution skills and strategic thinking to map out new opportunities
- Stickability, unflappability, commercially astute, information-hungry and looking to take on more responsibility
This is an opportunity to join a team that's smart, ambitious and committed and to make a name for yourself in a role that will give you swift career development and financial reward. If you have the qualities and experience we're looking for, please send a WORD not pdf CV NOW!