Webinar Content Manager - ex Conference Producer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum + c£5k ote Profit share|
An established international events company producing high quality, senior-level business conferences, training courses, lectures and webinars is looking for an experienced conference producer who wants to move onto the next challenge. The role is creating and delivering bespoke client marketing, including live-filmed webinars, reports, infographics and private roundtables. You'd be working in a new, fast-growing division and this is a great opportunity to help develop, shape and grow with it.
- Content creation, writing email and website copy and speaker sourcing for webcasts, roundtables, reports and infographics
- Creating new products and project management of both small bespoke projects and large scale integrated campaigns
- Managing clients and building relationships with key contacts.
- Supporting account management in the sales process - writing content proposals, attending client meetings and helping grow the department's presence in different verticals.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure well-planned marketing campaigns.
- Must have proven experience in conference production and managing clients
- Strong writing skills and excellent academics
- Ability to juggle and meet deadlines
- Excellent networking and project management skills
This is an ideal role for an experienced conference producer wanting to enjoy more autonomy, work on smaller, quicker turnaround events and who enjoys dealing with clients, copywriting and having more creative input into projects with a broader palette of marketing tools to work with. If this is you we'd love to hear from you. There is potential also for flexible working for returners to work. Please send a CV now!