Account Manager/Business Development
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus bonuses.|
Our client is a City-based financial think-tank producing detailed economic reports and small, exclusive events for Central Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds as well as Global Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. It develops dialogue and creates excellent business opportunities for its membership and is now looking to hire an Account Manager to handle all aspects of membership support, help develop the network and build on the excellent existing relationships by introducing other revenue-gaining products and services. Specifically:
- Increasing membership income levels and identifying income generating opportunities.
- Identifying prospects clients and arrange face-to-face meetings with members and potential members worldwide.
- Maintaining the customer relationship database to optimise membership opportunities.
- Ensuring client contact information, invoices, renewal notices and correspondence is carefully maintained.
- Representing the company in networks and forums to raise the profile of the Company and build industry knowledge.
We're looking for:
- A smartly-presented person with at least twelve months in a B2B client-facing role
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in or with financial institutions both public and private or foreign affairs is desirable but not essential
- Comfort with communicating with sophisticated, high-level executives at financial institutions.
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!