Digital Marketing Manager - online retailer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus|
A progressive online household retailer on the West Sussex coast is looking for an experienced digital marketer to grow the brand, be in charge of executing the marketing strategy and be responsible for all customer acquisition, engagement and retention through marketing and content.
The is a wonderful opportunity at a business growing at a prodigious rate. It's looking to continue its stellar growth by adding a results-driven person with an excellent understanding of digital marketing channels. You will have strong organisational, planning, analytical and communication skills and be enthusiastic, confident and a great team player able to work to deadlines from your own initiative in a busy, entrepreneurial environment. You'd be:
- Assisting the Directors to create marketing strategy and budgets and implementing on time, and within budget.
- Delivering an engaging customer experience across all marketing touchpoints and working closely with logistics to ensure it's seamless across the entire business.
- Managing external agencies for Paid Search Marketing, Web Development, PR, Data Management and Catalogue Mailing.
- Running e-mail marketing and direct mail activity.
- Collaborating with other likeminded brands to increase brand exposure.
- Overseeing web development, testing , merchandising; CRO, SEO, PPC
- Creating content, running promotions, overseeing all social media activity
- Communicating with external PR agency
- Managing an in-house marketing executive; role development and reviews.
- Looking for new ways to build audience in a fun and engaging way.
We're looking for a strong marketing all-rounder, passionate about digital marketing and willing to turn their hand to what the job requires with:
- 3+ years demonstrable digital marketing experience.
- Ability to contribute creatively to social/content activity.
- E- commerce and ideally direct mail marketing experience
- Experience managing direct reports, and external consultants/agencies.
If this is you and you'd like to develop your skills and career with this fast-growing retailer, we'd love to see your CV. Please send it now!