Business Development Executive - Bank Clients
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£37000 - £38000 per annum + + uncapped commission|
This leading business-training provider is looking for a Business Development Executive to take on an existing portfolio of banks and to nurture new relationships and develop new leads. The Business Development Executive role is:
Managing your prospect base
- Researching websites, Social Media, publications and adding contacts to the CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify data on the CRM
- Cold calling to introduce the company's courses and webinars to prospects all over the world
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Account Management - growing converted prospects to high growth clients
Business Development Executive requirements:
- Business sales experience with a more than twelve months in each role unless there are extenuating circumstances (no 'job hoppers')
- Must be enterprising, hard-working, proactive and extremely well organised
- Able to manage a large number of prospects (all banks) and make at least 60 calls a day
- A genuine interest in the financial services industry and global capital markets will be a significant advantage.
- Able to speak with senior decision makers globally to seek out and increase business levels
- Proficient in research and able to work quickly
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment so you will need to be a quick learner
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her client base by selling to clients all over the world for a fantastic company with a great team spirit, which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. Full and on-going support will be provided. Very good basic salary with an extremely generous commission and bonus structure that is totally uncapped.
- Managing your prospect base