Media Research Analyst
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
This global media consultancy is looking to add a Media Analyst to its UK offline team. You'd be:
- Working on post media campaign buying assessment (cost and quality)
- Helping clients with the appointment of their media agency.
- Analysing and interpreting data to produce meaningful and insightful campaign reviews
- Managing a small set of client accounts, ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of the client themselves, the contract and their needs
- Building excellent relationships with clients, act as focal point for agency contact and successfully resolve minor agency issues
It is expected you'll have:
- Media experience either planning/buying or analysing media data
- Broad knowledge of all offline media and in-depth capability in TV and two other media channels
- Ability to use industry research tools proficiently (eg Mediaocean, Telmar and Route) and knowledge of how to interrogate that data effectively
- Proven ability in extracting, interpreting and presenting data
- High numeracy and literacy
This is a fabulous opportunity to grow in a market leading global business; if you have the requirements and drive, we'd love to hear from you.