Delegate Sales Executive - Events OTE £35k+
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - B2B/Delegates/Exhibitions|
|Salary||£24000 per annum + Uncapped Commission; OTE £35k+|
We are looking for a high-performing Delegate Sales executive for our client, a world leader in its field in B2B Events. The role is selling Delegate places on international business conferences and is open to any with direct, B2B sales experience. You'd be making a high volume of outbound calls, selling on specific events, working on new-business development as well as sales with existing, longstanding clients. The role involves:
- Keeping abreast of market developments and researching new sales growth areas.
- In conjunction with the Management Team developing strategies and initiatives to ensure on-going growth and development of the conferences.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all competitor activity.
- Follow up enquiries and up-sell to existing delegates, sponsors and exhibitors
- Attending training courses and industry functions as directed by line manager.
We're looking for:
- Strong (direct, B2B not just retail) sales skills and a track record for achieving targets.
If this is you, there is training and career development awaiting you in a world-leading organisation. Please send a CV, ideally listing your sales achievements (not just responsibilities), now!