This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus + equity share|
A leading international B2B conference company producing over sixty industry events a year is looking to add a German-speaking Marketing Executive to the team. You'll be responsible for producing cost effective, highly targeted direct-marketing plans for conferences and exhibitions and have the opportunity to attend international events. The role is maximising return from all marketing channels involving:
- Data analysis and segmentation
- Commissioning list research to build the target audience database
- Print production and direct mail management
- Co-ordinating timely and targeted email marketing campaigns
- Negotiating advertising deals and managing PR Strategy.
- Maximising promotion of your event through media partners
- Working closely with the sales team ensuring the best leads are generated
- Social media platforms; utilising Twitter and Linkedin
- Maximising opportunities from the website and ensuring copy conveys USPs and is optimised for SEO
- Working with clients
- Copywriting and proof reading
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi award-winning business, one listed by the Sunday Times as one of the ten fastest-growing UK companies, which offers clear career progression and development. Employee comments include:
"Amazing company, that supports training and progression"
"Really exciting place to work."
"Truly the best company I have worked for so far. This company allows you to grow at your own rate, giving you great responsibility but with guidance. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. The location is great, the pay is pretty decent but the rewards are amazing. I couldn't praise this company enough, it's a 'must' for everybody."
As well as fluent German, we're looking for:
- A minimum of twelve months marketing-related experience
- Degree from a well-regarded University
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a marketer with some B2B marketing experience to learn more about industry best-practice and work across an array of fascinating, multi-channel projects. To develop your skills there will be a wealth of practical training and opportunity to attend training webinars and events.
If this is you, please send a WORD not pdf CV NOW!