Media Research Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum|
A great career-start opportunity for a numerate graduate. This growing media research house is looking to add a data analyst to its team in secondary research/analytics. You'd be:
- Supporting the Research Manager to interpret client requirements and designing regular reporting solutions
- Responsible for the creation and technical maintenance of regular reports
- Using bespoke data-mining software to extract information efficiently
- Reviewing procedural issues and quality assessing outputs
It is expected you'll have:
- A university degree (in Maths, Statistics, Social Science, Computer Science or Psychology or 3 years equivalent experience in a research and data handling environment
- General IT proficiency with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint, ideally VBA and macros
- Data visualisation and data presentation skills
- Proven ability in extracting, interpreting and presenting data
- High numeracy and literacy (no bad spelling/grammar on the CV please!)
This is a fabulous opportunity to grow in an innovative and ambitious company; if you have the requirements and drive, we'd love to hear from you. An interest in media would be helpful as the company works mainly in that sector but backgrounds in any category are welcome.