Client-Side Marketing Brand Manager - interiors
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
A global leader in the design and production of commercial and high-end residential interiors is looking to add an experienced Brand Manager to its Marketing team in Hemel Hempstead.
Reporting to the MD, you'd be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of brand awareness and positioning in the target markets, involving:
- Analysing the brand, the current strategy and highlighting areas of improvement
- Creating a versatile brand message to increase market share and brand loyalty, and ensure alignment of all marketing activities.
- Analysis of products, competitors and markets to ensure objectives are met.
- Managing brand communication to internal and external stakeholders through presentations and exhibitions.
- Playing a key part in design, sourcing and manufacturing of products and ensure all aspects are aligned.
- Developing high quality, effective marketing materials that align with the brand strategy.
- Targeted management of client sampling
- Maximising all opportunities for growth.
We're looking for:
- At least 3 years marketing experience with brand management
- Driven, passionate and commercially focused
- Ability to build product, market and customer knowledge
- Analytical and cross functional working skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driving licence
This is a opportunity to develop your career with a globally respected business, established for more than a century, constantly striving to grow in a fascinating and fun high-end sector. If you have the skills and drive we're looking for, please send a CV now!