Business Development Director - MD designate
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum + substantial bonus|
Our client, a global leader in a niche FMCG sector, has recently established an e-commerce fragrance subscription business and is looking for a Business Development Director (MD designate) to write its business plan and lead its development. The role is establishing and managing web presence to maximize traffic; build brand awareness and generate and convert leads to grow a profitable online subscription-based, retail fragrance business which, subject to performance, you would then head-up as MD/CEO. You'd be responsible for:
Developing, launching and implementing an online subscription business model
- Web development; functionality; SEO; online store; marketing strategy
- Catalogue; pricing; maximising user experience
- Brand Management; content; product launches
- Developing budget, setting and achieving revenue and cash flow targets
- Governance and Compliance
We're looking for:
- A proven creative, strategic thinker who has grown an online business, ideally subscription-based
- Web and eCommerce applications background, with ability to grasp the big picture
- Ideally experience with startups, preferably in the perfumes/cosmetics or a related sector
- Degree in marketing, business studies or related study or experience, with detailed knowledge of the digital marketing space
- Track record of contributing to a large online presence and driving brand demand online
This is a truly career-defining opportunity and a wonderful chance to establish and grow an online business that you can lead and benefit substantially from. As well as a very attractive starting salary, there will be a significant bonus, initially based on development milestones then revenue and profitability. If you have the skills we're looking for and are confident and ambitious enough to take this step, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!
- Developing, launching and implementing an online subscription business model