Marketing Manager - Events
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum + plus bonus|
Our client is a leading and fast-growing international business-conference company looking for an experienced conference/exhibition marketer to take responsibility for the marketing of an industry-leading and the company's most successful, conference and exhibition on a salary up to £35k.
The job is working with the division head to take the event to the next level. You'd be:
- Managing the event marketing budgets and planning and executing campaigns for delegates; sponsorship clients; exhibitors and visitors
- The brand guardian, ensuring consistency across all channels, driving the digital marketing strategy and managing the website development
- Analysing and adapting campaigns based on results
- Working with internal CRM and email platforms and external creative agencies to produce collateral and ensure integrated on and off-line campaigns
- Developing partnerships with key titles, associations and influencers
- Implementing a data strategy to align with audiences using existing databases
- Training and encouraging project managers to fulfil their marketing objectives
We're looking for:
- At least three years in B2B exhibition/conference marketing with strong digital experience and knowledge of testing/measuring tools
- A creative thinker across all channels with skills in copy-writing and digital marketing incl: analytics; paid advertising; social and other ways to drive online traffic
- A highly organised lover of spread sheets and GANTT charts with a strong brand focus able to negotiate global media and association partnerships
- Availability to travel internationally
This is fun company to work for, with a non-hierarchical, flat structure and a relaxed dress code. Achievers are very well rewarded and you'll learn and extend your skills in an environment where you'll be given responsibility and encouraged to develop. If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity please send a CV now!