e-commerce Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £36000 per annum + plus up to £15k commission|
Our client is looking for an E-commerce marketing executive to support their continued growth in the UK. You will be responsible for assisting eCommerce efforts as part of a team to lead the strategic development of eCommerce offering to support the business' ambitious growth plans. Based in Southampton you will be responsible for leading a small team of web project managers as well as working closely with Design, IT and the Sales teams.
What you will receive as E-commerce Marketing Manager:
- A dynamic and international working environment in a fast-growing international business
- Continuous high investments in web technology and solutions
Our client has a large global footprint in branding as is the third largest tea brand internationally.
They have set-up and hosts 10+ web stores for its customers, which are important sales and communication channels. With a state of the art web store platform our client will grow to support B2B and B2C store scenarios.
E-commerce Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Driving continuous improvements
- Disciplinary and technical leadership of the eCommerce team
- Responsibility for continuous advancements of our client's eCommerce Services
- Lead project management for strategic eCommerce projects
- Building strong relationships with internal customers
- Managing strategic external service providers, such as external developers
- Presenting eCommerce Services in client facing meetings
- Conduct regular training sessions for sales teams about eCommerce capabilities and procedures
- Regular updates about activities and new developments to the business
- Reporting to the head of digital marketing on all eCommerce related internal processes.
Ideal E-commerce Marketing Manager candidate:
- 3 years previous leadership experience in similar b2b / b2c eCommerce environment IS useful but not essential
- Graduate calibre
- Advanced user of common IT / eCommerce tools and applications
- Experience with running social media campaigns, PPC, and newsletter campaigns.
- Extended knowledge about common techniques and technologies to integrate web applications with external systems - e.g. ERP, procurement platforms
- A vibrant, pro-active 'hands on' team player
- A well-organized candidate with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful business in a position with great development potential. If you'd like to know more, please send your CV now!