This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
An established and successful small health-food business is looking for an experienced digital marketer with bags of initiative and an interest in health food and healthy living. You'd be both strategic and hands-on; running all Social Media channels and inputting into the e-commerce website. Also:
- Blog management (updating site content via CMS) and newsletter campaigns.
- Compiling and maintaining email lists, and designing and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Analysing results of all marketing activity
- Designing and implementing engaging promotions alongside Retail Operations Manager
- Researching existing and new markets through desk research, telephone interviews and creating Marketing Plans
What we're looking for:
You've probably got two years Digital Marketing experience but could have less if you've got bags of initiative, ideas, pro-activity and creativity, as well as the requisite skills, which are:
- An interest in healthy lifestyles and healthy eating
- Social media marketing skills; SEO and experience of PPC
- Good Photoshop or InDesign ability
- Experience using CMS systems and uploading content to sites; HTML an advantage
- Designing and managing email marketing campaigns; WordPress knowledge
- Use of Analytics packages to measure success and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with copy-writing skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present data and findings in a variety of formats according to the audience
If this is you and want to take advantage of a role in a friendly team with plenty of career and salary development opportunity, please send a CV ASAP!