French-speaking Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum|
An ethical food and healthy-living businesses with offices in Paris and London is looking to recruit a French-speaking Marketing & Communications Manager based in London.
We are looking for a creative and organised self-starter with at least five years experience preferably in the food or FMCG industry, able to work with limited budgets, to join a team of nine people.
Much of the communications is via social media, e-shots and influencers but you would also work on consumer and trade events, and with local PR companies through targeted channels.
- Implement an integrated communication strategy to include PR, Marketing and Online and manage all marketing activities
- Execute online marketing activities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns,
- Manage and maintain the company's websites,
- Engage with customers through the use of social media, maximize followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other,
- Analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products,
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts,
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites,
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management,
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline (PR)
- Work on consumer shows and manage external PR agencies
- Fluency in French and English;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, managing database, social media;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives;
- Budget and project management experience, strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Relevant experience of minimum five years in digital communications and marketing is a must. Experience or a qualification in graphic design is a plus;
- Preferably prior experience in the FMCG industry
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing international ethical business at the still early stages. If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!