Event Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + plus bonus|
Our client is a leading and fast-growing international business-conference company, active in more than fifty countries. They run B2B websites, magazines, reports, exhibitions and senior-level, high profile business conferences and are looking for an experienced conference/exhibition marketer to take full responsibility for the marketing of a fast growing and industry leading conferences on a salary up to £30k.
The role includes:
- Strategic Planning & Executing campaigns
- Being the brand guardian and ensuring consistency across all brands and channels
- Driving digital marketing strategy
- Analysing campaigns and adapting / improving campaigns based on results
- Working with content, sales functions and head of team to align all activities and goals
- Work with internal CRM and email platforms
- Work external creative agencies to produce collateral across all channels
- Manage website development
- Produce timely reports for weekly and quarterly team meetings
- Ensuring an integrated campaign across all channels including print and digital
- Build and develop partnerships with key titles, associations and key influencers
- Implement a full data strategy using our existing databases and aligning with our audiences
- Manage the event marketing budgets
We're looking for:
- At least two years of marketing experience including email marketing, content, social media, analytics, paid advertising, copywriting and other ways to drive traffic online
- Keenness to take your marketing to the next level by learning and applying 'best practice'
- Authoritative enough to teach, train and encourage project managers to fulfil their marketing objectives and hit marketing deadlines
- Ability to negotiate global media and association partnerships
- Keenness to work out and test the best way of doing things - scientifically
- A strong brand focus and understanding of the needs of your target audience
- A creative thinker - across all channels, including the ability to produce enticing copy
- Highly organised - love your spread sheets and GANTT charts
This is fun company to work for, with a non-hierarchical, flat structure and a relaxed dress code. Achievers are very well rewarded and you'll learn and extend your skills in an environment where you'll be given responsibility and encouraged to develop. If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity please send a CV now!