E-commerce Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Kings Lynn, Norfolk|
|Salary||£20000 - £35000 per annum + depending on experience|
An upmarket retail footwear company in Norfolk is looking to add an E-commerce Digital Marketing Manager with experience in digital retail and ideally Shopify Plus to its growing team.
As the e-commerce marketing manager you would be the go-between and work closely with all the company's outsourced agencies for design, Shopify, Brightpearl, ESP app etc and:
- Design and develop new website projects and web strategy to align with the brand
- Work with marketing to keep the website up to date with the marketing calendar
- Take charge and improve website UX
- Pioneer new E-commerce opportunities and digital applications
- Project manage different digital campaigns /improvements
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious and fast-growing business with a plenty of development opportunity. We're looking for a digital marketing specialist with e-commerce experience ideally with an understanding of the back end of Shopify and coding to have the ability to action changes and improvements themselves.
If even most of this is you, you have the digital retail marketing experience to make a difference and you'd like to know more, we'd want to hear from you. Please send a CV ASAP!