Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A well established, highly successful travel company is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to help promote its brand and services. Reporting to the MD, this is a demanding but very exciting job and requires someone with a passion for digital media as well as a good understanding of traditional marketing channels such as: organising events, exhibitions, print advertising and PR. You'll be:
- Involved in developing the annual marketing plan and overseeing its implementation
- Formulating and executing digital campaigns to compliment print media and promote the brands.
- Writing content for the website, brochure, press releases, newsletters, and social media.
- Coordinating advertising, social media, web development, promotions, and press relations.
- Supporting the Managing Director.
- Occasionally working outside normal hours to attend trade shows, evening networking events and possibly travel internationally
- Connecting with clients, networking with suppliers, negotiating with tourism boards, develop new products, and developing business through affiliate relationships.
We're looking for a passionate, forward-thinking team player, current on the latest trends in technology, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and co-ordinate junior staff. We need:
- At least 4 years solid marketing experience - with digital an integral part
- Experience of lead generation tactics
- Experience of SEO
- Experience of developing/running a successful social media strategy
- The ability to show a genuine ROI from your marketing efforts
- A confident individual with strong negotiation skills, ideally with personal travel experience
In return we offer:
- Annual pay review, subject to individual and company performance
- An attractive incentive structure based on achieving targets
- Opportunity for career progression
- Possible overseas travel, fully expensed to enhance product knowledge
- 31 days annual leave
- Personal travel benefits
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV, together with a travel profile detailing the time spent in each destination ASAP!