Sponsorship & Exhibition Business Development Exec
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Sales - Sponsorship|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + uncapped commission, bonuses.|
Do you have at least two years event-sponsorship sales experience and interest in working for an innovative and fast growing company with a friendly, relaxed, and supportive culture? Our client, established almost thirty years ago, is a global business-conference business with excellent training and clear career paths, professional development opportunities and the opportunity of international travel.
The role is:
- Senior sponsorship & exhibition sales manager on a fast-growing conference / exhibition (£2 million+ revenue event)
- Being part of a fast-growing industry leading event that is making the transition to a full-scale trade show
- Managing the sale of top level sponsorship packages with major global companies (£50k+)
- Developing and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing global clients
- Working with marketing qualified data, capitalising on new revenue opportunities
- Networking with existing and prospective clients at international events
We're looking for:
- At least two years B2B sales experience, ideally as an event sponsorship & exhibition sales person on large scale B2B events (exhibitions, trade shows, confex)
- Conference experience is not a must but B2B sales in a similar model is necessary
- Energy industry experience would be beneficial
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident
- An ability to understand client needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
* Exceptional commission structure!
* Flat structure with excellent career progression - promotion is invariably internal
* Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
* Prospect of international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow the business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you. If you'd like to know more, please send a CV AND A COVER LETTER specifically explaining why you meet this brief, now!