Digital Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
An international fabrics and contract furnishing business is looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to its team in East London. The role is:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns for products of the company in every platform from Ebay, Amazon to Etsy.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy and implementation.
- Managing online brands and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and support sales.
- Managing the redesign and improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and product marketing campaigns.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes; e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Ideally qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
If this is you, please send a covering letter with your CV telling us why ASAP!