Market Research Manager - Quantitative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £40000 per annum|
A specialist central London market-research agency that conducts in-house, industry-recognised studies and bespoke research for global clients in multiple sectors, has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Research Manager with quantitative skills.
In the Research Manager role you will work closely with clients on a range of quantitative and qualitative studies and be responsible for every stage of the process including:
- Identifying client objectives and devising research strategy
- Devising questionnaires and surveys and managing the field work process
- Data collection, collation and analysis
- Presenting commercially viable recommendations to clients
- Winning new business and optimising revenue streams
We're looking for:
An experienced market researcher (minimum three years) with quantitative research and technical skills gained agency side, able to demonstrate:
- Project management, good organisational skills and 'hands on' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with clients
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills and good grasp of methodologies
- An awareness of qualitative issues
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
This Research Manager role in a growing business offers a wonderful central London location and office environment with excellent career prospects. If you'd like to know more, please send a CV ASAP!