Head of Delegate Sales
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Sector||Sales - B2B/Delegates/Exhibitions|
|Salary||£34000 - £37000 per annum + Uncapped Commission|
Established over thirty years, this highly successful business-conference company is now looking to add a leader to its Delegate Sales team. You'll be working on conferences, webinars and training courses in Europe and Asia across Financial Services, Utilities & Energy, Transport and Logistics, Economics & Regulation, Media & Broadcasting, and CX & Digital Marketing. This role has excellent earning potential, and with big plans for future growth in the UK and internationally, you'll have plenty of opportunity for professional and personal development.
The Head of Delegate Sales Role is:
- Managing a team of more than 10 high performers and driving them to hit targets
- Recruitment and induction of new sales people and coaching and developing individuals to maximise their own performance and contribute to team goals
- Regular measurement of team performance through targets and KPIs as well as regularly forecasting forward sales
- Working with other teams to ensure overall objectives are met for each event
- Some hands-on selling where necessary to lead by example
As Head of Delegate Sales you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of two years sales management experience, ideally Delegate Sales
- An excellent personal sales record and be a proven team player
- A consistent track record of success in delivering growth through teams
- The ability to coach, lead and mentor a team to deliver targets
- To be an excellent team-player
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Send a CV now!