Digital Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
One of the UK's leading holiday companies specialising in short breaks is looking to add a Digital Marketing and E-Commerce person experienced in PPC, Google Adwords and Google Analytics to its Marketing team based in Leeds. Repoting to the Head of Digital Marketing & E-commerce the role is Customer Acquisition and Campaign Planning across all digital channels and involves:
- Management of all paid search channels including PPC, Display and GSP, as well as a hand in planning paid social, to drive optimal revenue across all E-commerce channels.
- Monitoring the web site against acquisition and ensure consistency of messaging
- targets and identifying areas for improvement
- Manage and monitor CRO programme
- Analyse campaign data, produce reports and oversee GTM implementation and monitoring across all digital campaigns
For the Digital Marketing Manager role we're looking for:
- Experience of paid search campaign management including, PPC, Display and GSP
- Relevant experience in Campaign Planning gained in a retail or travel environment.
- Google Certification a distinct advantage or advanced knowledge of GTM and implementing tracking codes
- Ideally educated to degree standard and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Experience either leading or working as part of team on CRO
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV ASAP.