Editor of Digital Content
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £45-£50k|
An established international events company producing high quality, senior-level business conferences, training courses, lectures and webinars is looking for a commercially minded Head of Content / Editor. The role is creating and delivering online Content for: events; podcasts; blogs; whitepapers; reports etc. The role would suit experienced B2B writers / Editors with a commercial outlook or an experience Conference Producer.
- Content creation, writing email and website copy and speaker sourcing for webcasts, roundtables, reports and infographics
- Creating new products and project management of both small bespoke projects and large scale integrated campaigns
- Managing clients and building relationships with key contacts.
- Supporting account management in the sales process - writing content proposals, attending client meetings and helping grow the department's presence in different verticals.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure well-planned marketing campaigns.
- Must have proven experience in either writing/editing or conference production
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to juggle and meet deadlines
- Excellent networking and project management skills
This is an ideal role for either an experienced writer or an experienced conference producer wanting to enjoy more autonomy, work on smaller, quicker turnaround events and who enjoys dealing with clients, copywriting and having more creative input into projects with a broader palette of marketing tools to work with. If this is you we'd love to hear from you. There is potential also for flexible working for returners to work. Please send a CV now!