Media Sales Trainee - Radio
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£16000 - £19000 per annum + commission|
A London radio station playing R&B, Soul, House, Reggae and Drum & Bass is looking to add a media sales trainee to help grow advertising sales at its south-east London office. You'll be answering incoming advertising enquiries from event promoters and other advertisers as well as:
- Building relationships with clients
- Negotiating deals with advertisers and up-selling where appropriate
- Placing and maintaining client bookings on the CRM system
- Compiling order forms for invoicing purposes
- Forwarding invoices to clients and chasing payment
- Maintaining internal filing.
- Preparing advertising briefs and quotations
- Copying instructions/consignment notes for production
- Updating marketing material and information packs
There will be an initial induction programme and internal training, It's intended that the successful candidate develops into a Media Sales Executive role so we're looking for:
- Applicants interested in a career in media/advertising sales
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- IT literacy
- Ability to build relationships
- Organised/attention to detail
- Ideally an affinity with Soul and House music
If this is you, please send a CV now!