Media Data Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + depending on experience|
One of London's longest established Media Agencies is looking to hire a Data Analyst with strong Maths and a minimum of twelve months analytical experience to analyse and measure media campaign performance. Data Analyst responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of advertising effectiveness
- Creation and interpretation of Econometric models
- Liaison with the wider team to inform media planning and buying
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Data manipulation, cleansing and appending
- Data recommendations to clients
- Ensuring all data and procedures comply with legal regulation
We're looking for:
- Minimum twelve months in a Data Analyst role, ideally in media or marketing
- Proficient Excel or other statistical/analysis tools (eViews, SAS, SPSS)
- Good academic numeracy qualifications
- Ideally Experience of Econometric Modelling, Uplift Analysis, and BI Visualisation
- Attention to detail with analytical curiosity
- Pro-activity, initiative and willingness to interact with clients
The Analyst Team is at the core of Media Agency decision-making and a key function in the media planning process. Analytics is at the forefront of industry conversation and this is an opportunity to shape the team and have a real influence on client decisions and the future of the Agency, which is CPD (Continuous Professional Development) accredited. You'll have ongoing access to training.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity in an exciting industry, please send a CV now!