Digital Account Manager - Media Analytics
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£40000 - £42000 per annum + depending on experience|
A global business-intelligence company specialising in media and marketing analytics is looking to add a Senior Digital Account Manager to its UK team. This market-leader's clients are the world's biggest advertisers; global brands that spend multi-millions on digital advertising every month. The service provided is a full and comprehensive post-campaign quantitative data analysis to establish the accuracy of its targeting and whether it was optimally planned and bought.
The Digital Account Manager role includes a wide range of activities, primarily:-
- Evaluating media agency planning & buying performance and presenting results to clients
- Delivering bespoke consulting projects for clients
- Delivering training in digital media practice, both internally and externally
- Managing and mentoring junior members to ensure all output is of a high standard
Day to day responsibilities will include:-
- Leading data analysis projects
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations to summarise findings
- Presenting to and attending meetings with senior clients and media-agency teams
- Working with members of the senior team to secure new clients
- Liaising with media agencies and publishers to keep on top of all developments in the digital media marketplace
- Three or more years background in digital media planning / buying, with experience across display, search, social media and affiliates
- Substantial experience of presenting in formal conditions at a senior level
- Experience of managing senior client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Experience of leading negotiations with media owners
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a small team
This is a very successful business with large scope for career development and that likes to promote from within. If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity and you've got the relevant skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!