Senior Project Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + depending on experience|
A City-based global business-intelligence company in the media sector is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to be responsible for managing new product/tool development projects, ensuring they meet or exceed expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. This role interfaces with the internal IT team, various areas of the business and executive management to assure that the solution is understood and addresses requirements.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of multiple projects with multi-disciplinary teams and senior stakeholders including release planning, continuous delivery and continuous integration, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Inspire a collaborative, one-team dynamic by ensuring the challenge and requirements are understood by the team and participate in solution development
- Provide a framework and process for project teams, establish key team check-ins to ensure that all team members are in constant step with the project
- Ensure that key people are taken along the project journey, and that expectations are managed internally and externally. Proactive management with no surprises!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Project Manager - Required Experience
- Five years plus working experience as a project manager on technical projects.
- PMP / PRINCE2 / and/or SCRUM certification
- Experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall method
- Solid technical background, with understanding, or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent client-facing written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong understanding of the principles of effective product management
Project Manager - Desirable Experience
- Media sector knowledge
- Experience of managing projects that have a focus on data and digital media
This is a global market-leader with multiple overseas locations, a policy of promoting from within and a wonderful, modern working environment. If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity with a highly-rated employer and you have the skills and experience we seek, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV now!