This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits depending on experience|
A well-established and growing Nottingham digital agency operating world-wide is looking to add a Paid Search Manager to help achieve inbound marketing objectives with the possibility of home working. You'll be operating and executing all paid platforms such as Google PPC /Retargeting / Display, Double Click, paid Social Media platforms, and any other platform experience you can bring to help generate quality traffic.
Paid Search Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the traffic team to generate a high volume of targeted paid search campaigns
- Meeting KPIs in Traffic Volume; RPC (Revenue per click) and ACPC (Acquisition cost per click)
- Ensure the KPI reporting is transparent across the team and business
- Generating sales online
- Help educate partners/affiliates on paid traffic to amplify our reach and market share
Paid Search Manager Requirements:
- A proactive, analytical and data-driven individual with experience as a paid traffic specialist working on profitable paid traffic generation campaigns, ideally in the health, beauty and fitness (or similar) market
- Ability to measure traffic quality and use of quantitative methods to measure your activity
Experience setting up and managing campaigns with platform operating experience using:
- Google PPC platform
- Paid Social Media platforms
- Other platform experience an advantage
- Google Analytics knowledge and ability to start a paid traffic programme from beginning to execution
This is a wonderful opportunity at a high-respected organisation with a close-knit team and welcoming working environment. A history of fast growth means good development prospects for the right candidate. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV now!