Digital Marketing Executive
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire|
|Area||North Lanarkshire, Scotland|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits depending on experience|
Due to growth, a well-established and highly successful Cumbernauld FMCG is looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for all things digital and analytical to join a fast paced marketing team. You'll be overseeing the delivery of services including email marketing; website; SEO; PPC and support for social media channels, as well as ensuring digital channels meet targets for growth, brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
Digital Marketing Executive - Key Activities:
- Responsible for managing the company's websites , optimising for SEO (mainly) and PPC
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure content is planned and updated to reflect wider Marketing activity and recommend future improvements.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions
- External marketing supplier management as required
- Provide marketing support to all departments as required
- Collaborate and assist with executive of social media strategies
Digital Marketing Executive - Key Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level with min 18months Marketing experience
- Experience managing websites with demonstrable SEO success
- Understanding of Wordpress and HTML for implementing copy and design updates
- Google Adwords
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Marketing or CIM qualifications would be advantageous as would experience of PPC and work in B2B and FMCG environments. This is a rare opportunity at a growing business, highly valued by its blue-chip clients. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!