Conference Producer - Remote
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
A specialist business Conference organiser, a global market leader in its sector is looking to add a Conference Producer at both management and senior management level to attract senior level buy-side speakers and develop high quality, multi-stream conference agendas based on sound research and a clear understanding of the subject matter. Applications are welcomed from all levels of the event production process including those wishing to work from home for the majority of the time. The successful candidates will play an important role in developing the event portfolio over the next few years.
Conference Producer - Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for multiple large-scale conferences and new event launches.
- Research of the event development cycle for presentation to senior management.
- Work to a fixed production cycle to engage all stakeholders internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing and in-house content experts.
- Work with the data team to identify relevant contact data for audience acquisition and commercial opportunities.
- Contribute to the event development and production process as part of the wider strategic objectives for the business.
- Travel nationally and internationally to research and develop the successful delivery of events in your portfolio.
Conference Producer - Requirements
- A minimum of twelve months experience in producing commercial conference programmes and acquiring top level speakers.
- Excellent research skills with a forward-thinking commercial focus.
- Sound understanding of the commercial realities of both small and large-scale events.
- Individuals driven by results with good project-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Cultural awareness in diverse geographical locations
- Experience in Asia, South America and the US highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the energy industry is an advantage, but not essential.
Salary and benefits will reflect your experience and the skills you can demonstrate. If you have Conference Production experience and would like to know more, please send a CV now!