PPC Executive - Heath & Wellbeing
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, depending on experience|
A highly successful ethical Health & Wellbeing business is looking to add a PPC Executive to maximise revenue from its online channel. You'll be running the technical SEO and managing the PPC acquisition/Adwords account to deliver customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns.
PPC Executive - Responsibilities:
- Ownership of bid management and optimisation of all PPC campaigns
- Write/create all PPC ads for new products and optimize copy on existing
- Deliver PPC and organic performance reporting and insight to ecommerce manager
- Manage the shopping feed and retargeting brand and product campaigns to agreed targets and profitability; and create ads in line with brand identity
- Monitor and report on competitor activity across the paid space
- Implement quarterly SEO/technical reviews, identifying actions required
- Implement actions from the technical SEO report
- Monitor keyword performance across paid and organic search
- Monitor site for broken links and regularly ensure all key pages are working correctly
- Update website content - banners, graphics, curated pages
- Prepare and implement a consumer email programme and report on performance - volume, open, click and conversion rates.
PPC Executive - Requirements
- Experience of managing multiple PPC, shopping and retargeting campaigns
- Thorough understanding and experience of all PPC techniques
- Experience of email marketing - Campaign Monitor preferable
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel experience
- Ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources
This is a wonderful opportunity with a growing business in the ethical healthcare sector. High career development prospects and a good benefits package in a positive working environment await the successful candidate. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you; please send a CV now!