Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG Homecare
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, EnglandWorcestershire, England|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits depending on experience|
One of the UK's largest brands in the homecare sector is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing communications objectives are met and highest brand awareness rates are achieved. This is an exciting role with development prospects in an expanding business, part of an ambitious international group yet still with a family-run atmosphere. You'll be measured against agreed KPIs; project content and delivery; department efficiency and internal/external customer feedback.
Digital Marketing Manager - Role Objectives
- Work with Brand Managers to produce most effective and creative digital campaigns.
- Plan all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, SEM, email and social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- Engage, inform and motivate end users through digital marketing platforms.
- Keep up to date with new ideas, processes and trends in the digital arena and regularly update the marketing team.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and review opportunities for Ecommerce introductions within the business
- Collaborate with agencies as appropriate
- Liaise with colleagues in the wider marketing function, work with Group Strategic Digital Marketing Manager to introduce new projects and best practice
Digital Marketing Manager - Requirements
We're looking for a creative, self motivated and organised team-worker, passionate about customer and end-user satisfaction with:
- Experience in digital marketing campaign planning and execution
- Experience in utilising website analytics tools and managing SEO and SEM campaigns
- Creative thinking that identifies target audiences and devises digital campaigns
- IT and Project Management skills
This role is based in Bromsgrove with intermittent travelling to trade shows, customers and events, mostly UK based. You'll be joining a friendly team at a time of significant development and enjoy creative freedom and a attractive benefits. If you have the skills and attributes we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!