Sales Executive - Healthcare
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||White City, West London|
|Area||London, EnglandMiddlesex, England|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum + + commission|
One of the leading companies in the ethical health services sector is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, confident, IT literate sales individual to make a significant contribution to the company's sales function and external channel development. We are looking for a hard-wired achiever, an individual able to approach their role with urgency, is highly organised and able to set and achieve ambitious goals.
Sales Executive - Role
Working alongside the Sales Manager and supporting the Head of Business Development to increase sales in the UK and ensure that we retain a prominent position in our market. The role is primarily focused on increasing sales by following up and converting leads.
Sales Executive - Key Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Telesales or sales experience (retail experience will be considered)
- Ability to prioritise workload and organise tasks
- Flexibility, as the role requires some out of hours' work
- Good people skills
Sales Executive - Key Tasks
- To follow up with leads, respond to questions about our service and convert them to sales
- Making outbound calls to prospective clinics, hospitals and affiliates and gathering information
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls and results achieved on the CRM System
- To work towards and meet monthly team targets
- To increase the UK Sales by following up with clinics, hospitals and affiliates
- Collection of channel data and monthly target setting with manager
- Ensuring product knowledge is kept up to date
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a leader in its field and a company with a low staff turnover. If you think you have what we're looking for, please send a CV now!