Paid Search Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£23000 - £24000 per annum + benefits|
This leading on-line power tool supplier has recently moved to a new distribution centre and offices and is expanding its Marketing team to include a new Paid Search Executive to oversee and implement Pay Per Click (PPC) and Google Shopping activity, day to day implementation of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and management of the Affiliate Marketing Programme. You will oversee over 100,000 key terms aimed at a varied customer audience.
Paid Search Executive - Responsibilities:
- Analyse PPC and Google shopping activity at a micro level to optimising bids and drive sales cost-effectively. Approx 40% of the role will be spent managing day to day bid management.
- Identify SEO opportunities for improving Google ranking, implement page amendments and measure resulting improved sales. Approx 40% of the role will be identifying SEO improvements at page and product level.
- Manage the new affiliate program and build close working relationships with super affiliates to enhance referrals and sales.
Paid Search Executive - Capability, Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally 2 years commercial experience in PPC and SEO, however clear analytical marketing experience in an e-commerce environment would be considered.
- Ideally experience in Google shopping, Google Merchant Centre and Bing.
- An understanding of SEO and web page design to meet crawler requirements to ensure higher rankings.
- Using an SEO tool to help identify and pursue opportunities whilst demonstrating your capability of undertaking detailed analysis of individual web pages.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel.
- Good standard of secondary education/Graduate calibre in a numerical or marketing discipline.
This is an opportunity with significant development prospects in a fast-growing business. If you'd like to know more, please send a CV now!