Regional Sales Manager FMCG (Homecare)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum + car + commission|
One of the UK's largest brands in the homecare sector is looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to manage the relationship and sales function between its market-leading brands and UK trade and professional accounts in the Surrey, Kent, Berks, Wilts and Hants region. This is an exciting role with development prospects in an expanding business, part of an ambitious international group yet still with a family-run atmosphere.
Regional Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- Visit customers in the territory in line with call cycles; seek out and open new accounts; and visit national clients to build and maintain relationships, present the latest promotional campaigns and help with merchandising and trade days
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales and profit targets
- Build excellent working relationships with the UK customers so the business is a partnership rather than transactional.
- Monitor competitor activity and report to Head Office any changes and development.
- Develop a high understanding of the trade/professional Homecare sector.
Regional Sales Manager - Requirements
We're looking for a confident and highly skilled communicator with previous relevant successful sales experience with a positive, can-do attitude and ideally, a good knowledge of the trade and professional Homecare market, based in the Surrey, Kent, Berks, Wilts and Hants region.
You'll be joining a brand leader at a time of significant development and enjoy freedom and attractive benefits including a company car. If you have the skills and attributes we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!