Office Manager/Client Liaison - with good Excel
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum + benefits|
This highly-successful FMCG sales and marketing agency, which helps new food and drink brands onto the shelves of major high-street retailers, is growing and looking to add another analytical Client Liaison Manager to the team. This interesting and multi-faceted role requires advanced Excel and client-facing communication skills.
Office Manager/Client Liaison role:
- Market scans and feasibility studies - think Dragons' Den. Desk research and store visits to:
- Check out new products/promotions
- Monitor competitors
- Collate information and feedback to Clients/Company staff.
- Coordinate client and detailed product information to enable seamless communication with retailers:
- Setting up accounts, implementing promotions and dealing with delivery issues
- Promote agreed priorities and tasks above other activities.
- Generate forecasts to provide benchmarking and guidance on production/fulfilment needs
- Collate all sources of intelligence (EPOS sales, promotion performance, invoiced sales, stock levels, delivery performance, competitor activity)
- Client administration
- Manage product images
- Ensure adequate samples held
- Check agreed promotion implementation
- Validate commercial invoices and forecast for business planning and cash flow management.
Office Manager/Client Liaison requirements:
- Excel (advanced) - pivot tables and VLookups - must have!
- Analytical and data rational
- Understand business processes and transactions
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Confident, clear and intelligent communicator (written & spoken English) at all levels
- A good team player in a very empowered environment
Please apply if
- You work in a multitasking environment where you need to access many resources
- You enjoy forecasting the future with more than just a system
- You relish a challenge and the satisfaction of using your initiative
- You work/have worked in FMCG and looking for a different way to be involved
This is a varied and interesting client-facing role in an empowered environment where everyone's contribution counts. Applications are invited from a wide range of backgrounds but you must have the Excel and communication skills we're looking for. If you do, please send a CV now!