Sales Executive - Healthcare
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||West London, Middlesex|
|Sector||Sales - Other/Non-Media|
|Salary||£19000 - £22000 per annum + + c £12k commission OTE|
One of the leading companies in the ethical health services sector is looking for an enthusiastic science graduate with sales experience to make a significant contribution to the company's sales function. We are looking for an individual able to approach their role with urgency, is highly organised and able to set and achieve ambitious goals. You'll be joining a small, friendly team in a family-run business currently based close to West Drayton station.
Sales Executive - Role
Working alongside the Sales Manager and supporting the Head of Business Development to increase sales in the UK and ensure that we retain a prominent position in our market. The role is focused on following up and converting warm leads. No cold calling.
Sales Executive - Key Skills
- Science degree - understanding the science behind the service is important
- Telesales or sales experience (retail experience will be considered)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and organise tasks
- Flexibility, as the role requires some out of hours' work
- Good people skills
Sales Executive - Key Tasks
- To follow up with leads, respond to questions about our service and convert them to sales
- Making outbound calls to prospective clinics, hospitals and affiliates and gathering information
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls and results achieved on the CRM System
- To work towards and meet monthly team targets
- To increase the UK Sales by following up with clinics, hospitals and affiliates
- Collection of channel data and monthly target setting with manager
- Ensuring product knowledge is kept up to date
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a leader in its field and a company with a low staff turnover. If you think you have what we're looking for, please send a CV now!