Business Development Manager - Digital Agency
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£40000 - £41000 per annum + excellent ote!|
This lively London digital marketing agency, specialists in SEO, PPC & Website Development is looking for a Business Development Manager ideally with a book of contacts.
Business Development Manager - Main Duties
- Seeking out new clients and sales opportunities via cold calling and qualified leads, ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
- Initiating action plans and negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Answering client queries with relevant information to ensure maximum sales potential.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts and meeting clients face-to-face.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
The ideal Business Development Manager candidate will have:
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience
- An excellent and demonstrable sales record; dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Commercial awareness with ability to maximize opportunities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and a high standard of written English.
- Polish, professionalism and sophistication with the maturity and gravitas to influence senior decision makers.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Business Development Manager Benefits
- Great pay that is reviewed annually and a casual dress code
- Total Christmas shutdown so you can spend time with your family
- Your own Personal Development Plan so you're always learning
- Individual events and training budget because you're in charge of what you learn
This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans. If this is you, please send a CV now!