Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire|
|Area||North Lanarkshire, Scotland|
|Salary||Up to £25000 per annum + benefits depending on experience|
Due to growth, a well-established and highly successful Cumbernauld FMCG business is looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for all things digital and analytical to join a fast paced marketing team. You'll be working to improve the SEO performance of an FMCG ecommerce site.
Digital Marketing Executive - Key Activities:
- Responsible for managing one of the company's websites, optimising the SEO
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure content is planned and updated to reflect wider Marketing activity and recommend future improvements.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions
- External marketing supplier management as required
- Provide marketing support to all departments as required
- Collaborate and assist with executive of social media strategies
Digital Marketing Executive - Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 12 months Marketing experience
- Experience managing websites with demonstrable SEO success
- Understanding of Wordpress and HTML for implementing copy and design updates
- Google Adwords
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
This is a rare opportunity at a growing business, highly valued by its blue-chip clients. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!