Digital Media Manager - Agency
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£34000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits|
A highly-successful West Country B2C and B2B marcomms agency working on clients of all sizes and many nationally recognised brands is looking to add a Digital Media Manager to deliver data-led digital strategies and be our clients' digital champion. You'll be delivering across Programmatic, Search and Social for clients across a range of verticals.
Digital Media Manager - Role
- Creating & delivering data-led digital media strategies and setting of goals and objectives.
- Managing the digital media delivery and act as main media point of contact i.e. trafficking implementation across dcm & dbm
- Managing and developing a Digital Media Executive
- Understanding and assimilating the brief (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary).
- Assessing digital media and ROI performance and leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities.
- Negotiating premium buys & private market place deals.
- Developing and managing robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness. (Working with the DNA Manager)
- Work with off-line media planners to ensure digital media is integrated with other channels
Digital Media Manager - Requirements
- Ideally certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or double click certification. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations.)
- Have a thorough understanding of key channels including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
- Proactive with own informed point of view and deliver the highest quality of work efficiently.
- Happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
Digital Media Manager - Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc; childcare vouchers and refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events, early Friday finishes in the summer, Christmas closure
- Long service award and cycle to work scheme
This opportunity is a great chance to work in a busy agency on large national brands, but away from big city life, with the countryside and beaches on your doorstep.
If you think this might be you and you'd like more details, please send a CV now!