B2B Media Event Sales
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||SalesSales - B2B/Delegates/Exhibitions|
|Salary||£25-35000 per annum £7-15k ote + equity share|
- Do you have at least two years of B2B sales achievements, and would like to join one of the fastest-growing B2B companies in the UK, one that's won 22 awards in the past five years?
You’ll be developing business, selling exhibition space and managing accounts on ‘business to business’ exhibitions here and abroad with plenty of opportunities to progress your career and gain an equity share in the business. EVERY person in this progressive, award winning-business gets an equity share after probation; the last re-financing round saw the non-managers share £5million! The growth continues and the next share could be even bigger. Employee comments include:
"Amazing company, that supports training and progression"
"Really exciting place to work."
"Truly the best company I have worked for so far. The management team do not see your age or gender, as long as you believe in yourself they will let you do what you do best. This company allows you to grow at your own rate, giving you great responsibility but with guidance. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. It's a true work hard play hard environment. You will not only learn a great deal but you will make friends for life, so much so you don't actually feel like you're at work. You're just doing what you love around great people. The location is great, the pay is pretty decent but the rewards are amazing. I couldn't praise this company enough, it's a 'must' for everybody."
To join this amazing company, we’re looking for:
- At least two years B2B sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence on the phone talking to senior-level executives from major industries
- Money-motivated with a determined outlook and a strong drive for results
- Self-motivated with a thirst for learning
- First-rate training, support and guidance from a multi award-winning company
- Base salary and strong commission structure "most people earn their target commission plus"
- Equity share
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Energetic, work hard, play hard environment