International Sales Development Manager, UK Based, Please only apply if you currently live in the UK and have the proper right to work in the UK
Based in East Grinstead, West Sussex (55 mins from Victoria)
This is a fantastic global company with great prospects for the right person. My client is a world wide provider to millions of professionals all over the world with unrivalled access to news, data, marketing solutions and face to face events in a range of innovative formats.
Counting the worlds top banks and financial institutions amongst our valued clients, my client is the definitive provider of critical banking data to the financial industry. It is relied upon daily and seen as the trusted single source of intelligent reference data by financial professionals worldwide. They provide its advertisers with unparalleled global reach of highly targeted decision makers in senior management positions and key departments across the worlds financial institutions and corporations.
The Role - New Business:
Reporting to the Advertising Sales Manager and working as part of our award-winning sales team, youll have the passion to source, win and develop new business on the phone and face-to-face. This is a demanding but rewarding position and involves a structured sales approach selling online advertising to the worlds banks, financial institutions and corporates. This role involves international travel to visit new clients and to represent my client at exhibitions.
Experience and attributes:
- Proven track record of generating and winning new business (this is a pure hunter role)
- High levels of enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for winning
- The tenacity and determination to cold call and generate your own face-to-face appointments
- The ability to prioritise a pipeline of prospects and manage a large territory
- Enjoy working to a structured sales process within a target driven environment
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Good levels of IT literacy are expected
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- Experience of selling to international clients
- A degree or equivalent
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce.com would be a plus
The successful candidate will have a proven track record winning new business in a business to business environment. Ideally you will have online media sales experience, however we will consider candidates with a background in traditional media, IT sales or recruitment.
RBI benefits package includes:
- Excellent basic and commission package
- Group pension scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Share-save scheme