Were looking for a Creative Designer to join our creative department in London. Were looking for a thinker and a doer: someone who is equally at home with ideas and concepts as they are in design and technology.
Graphically, the successful candidate should be a skilled digital designer with strong typographic and layout skills, obsessive attention to detail and a proven track record in delivering major brand initiatives and communications. We expect the Creative Designer to have an understanding of online technologies (HTML, CSS etc.) and be able to integrate seamlessly with our team of front-end technologists.
Conceptually you should be able to create original and relevant digital marketing concepts to a client brief. You should be immersed in Digital (and analogue) culture, emerging trends and technology.
We are looking for that stereotypical but elusive team player who can collaboratively and proactively solve problems on-the-fly in high pressure environments yet deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
You will have a high quality portfolio of online work.
* Deliver original and award winning work
Key skills and experience
* Strong understanding of typography and layout and the fundamentals of design.
* At least 4 years experience in an Integrated Advertising, or Digital agency
* Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
* Design tools: Photoshop/ Illustrator/etc
* Brand and strategy literate
* Able to deliver to long and short deadlines
* Comfortable presenting work internally and externally