Senior Legal Conference Producer - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Attractive Profit Share|
For over fifteen years events produced by our client have provided companies with vital business intelligence from around the world. They organise some five hundred conferences, forums and summits every year all over the globe and now seek a senior Conference Producer in the Legal sector.
The role involves:
- R&D, management and onsite facilitation of B2B conferences.
- Topic generation; agenda setting; speaker recruitment
- Writing marketing copy for conference brochures and other marketing collateral
- Becoming expert in the Legal sector, building relationships with influential stakeholders and ensuring events are high quality
- Providing the sales department with information on potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Mentoring junior producers and getting involved in team training and development
We're looking for:
- A conference producer and skilled topic generator with minimum 12 months experience in a similar role looking for the next career step
- 2:1 degree or above
- Strong analytical and research skills with the entrepreneurial flair to spot and maximise a commercial opportunity.
- Legal experience / qualifications an advantage but not essential
There is some really exciting growth across this company, with lots of scope for personal development and a new, lucrative profit-sharing scheme. Please send your CV now if you'd like an initial conversation.