Conference Producer - Financial
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
A specialist business Conference company, a fast-growing niche-player, is looking to add an experienced Conference Producer to attract senior level speakers and develop high quality, conference agendas based on sound research and a clear understanding of the subject matter. Applications are welcomed from all experienced Conference Producers. The successful candidates will play an important role in developing the event portfolio over the next few years.
Conference Producer - Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for multiple conferences and new event launches.
- Research of the event development cycle for presentation to senior management.
- Work to a fixed production cycle to engage all stakeholders internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing and in-house content experts.
- Contribute to the event development and production process as part of the wider strategic objectives for the business.
- Travel nationally and internationally to research and develop the successful delivery of events in your portfolio.
Conference Producer - Requirements
- A minimum of twelve months experience in producing commercial conference programmes and acquiring top level speakers.
- Excellent research skills with a forward-thinking commercial focus.
- Sound understanding of the commercial realities of both small and large-scale events.
- Individuals driven by results with good project-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Cultural awareness in diverse geographical locations
- Knowledge of the financial industry is an advantage, but not essential.
Salary and benefits will reflect your experience and the skills you can demonstrate. If you have Conference Production experience and would like to know more, please send a CV now!