Remote SEO Specialist - Healthcare/Nutrition
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£50000 - £51000 per annum + benefits depending on experience|
A well-established and growing digital agency operating world-wide in the health and fitness supplements sector is looking to add an SEO Specialist to help achieve inbound marketing objectives.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Working with internal teams to design and execute SEO strategies
- Meeting challenging KPI's which will focus on traffic volume, revenue per click and acquisition cost per click
- Supporting the company to generate higher volume sales online, and educate partners and affiliates on SEO to boost our reach and market share.
SEO Specialist Requirements:
- A total SEO specialist with experience working on client campaigns and educating others.
- Ability to demonstrate having run successful SEO campaigns, ideally in the health market.
- You've implemented proven strategies to measure traffic quality
- Years of experience and expertise designing and managing SEO strategies
- Highly proficient using quantitative methods to measure your activity
- Experience using Google Analytics or conversion code to measure the goals of the SEO traffic on our websites
- Proven ability to start an SEO campaign from beginning right through to execution
- Proactive, analytical and data-driven in your decision making
This is a wonderful opportunity at a high-respected organisation with a close-knit team and welcoming working environment. A history of fast growth means good development prospects for the right candidate. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV now!