Graduate Sales Executives
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum + expected OTE 25k-30k|
One of Britain's major Business Conference companies is looking for graduates wanting a career in business-to-business sales. Sales experience is helpful not necessary.
This is a starter role in a business with first-class training and genuine development prospects. Initially, you'll join the Delegate Registrations team and once you prove yourself, you'll get a chance to develop into Sponsorship Sales or Conference Production during your first year.
If you've got what it takes, you'll get help to move forward as fast as you can.
What you'll be doing:
- Starting with a highly motivated sales team, learning the business from the ground up, being trained on the techniques required to be a successful sales executive
- Selling delegate places on senior-level 'business to business' conferences worldwide to the hottest leads from our Marketing team and earning commission from your every sale
- Using excellent customer service to qualify and nurture the sales leads, and hitting and ideally exceeding, revenue targets
- Developing your potential to progress into a consultative business-development role selling higher-level sponsorship packages OR into a conference production role researching the viability of a potential high-end event, then producing it by writing its agenda and recruiting the speakers
What's on offer:
- First-rate training, support and guidance and a strong commission structure
- Relaxed, work hard/play hard environment with no dress code in a lively part of London
- Market leading tools; proven systems and processes to give you the best chance of converting every incoming lead into valuable business and be rewarded from day one.
- Genuine prospects of moving into a Business Development or Conference Production role within 12 months
- Wide range of company benefits including gym discounts; fruit deliveries; season ticket loans; CSR days and up to £1000 loan for successful candidates relocating to London
What we're looking for:
- Confident individuals seeking a successful career in sales or conferences able to communicate effectively to senior-level executives from major industries
- Motivated by money and the desire to progress quickly, with a thirst for learning, a determined outlook and strong drive for results
- Entrepreneurial flair is a real bonus
- Strong team players able to organise time efficiently
- Previous sales experience a plus
If you think you have the drive and ability to take advantage of what this role offers then we'd love to hear from you with a CV plus a covering letter telling why your background and achievements make you one of the people we're looking for.