PR Account & Social Media Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
A well-established small/medium PR agency in the food, health and wellbeing sector is looking to hire an experienced PR person able to develop its social media output. We're looking for someone with at least twelve months PR experience who can write good copy in English, understands how consumer media journalism works and is an enthusiastic social media practitioner.
Day-to-day the role includes:
- Supporting the Account Director to develop clients' strategic marketing communications.
- Implementing agreed PR programmes including planning, project management and reporting to clients.
- Drafting press releases, articles, opinion pieces, contact reports, agenda or other material in the production arena, including brochures, newsletters and direct mail copy.
- PR monthly status meetings -preparing all collateral
- Liaising with third party suppliers and agreeing budgets for bought-in services
- Contributing to the winning of new business with existing and prospective clients
For which you'll need:
- An understanding and alignment with the food and wellbeing sector, other client-related and PR industries and willingness to research new companies and trends.
- To develop and enhance a full range of writing skills, including press releases, case studies, presentations, features and PR plans and proposals.
- To provide media relations advice and marketing communications consultancy to clients
- To actively participate in the company's continuous professional development programme
What we're looking for an enthusiastic person able to make a positive contribution to the office with:
- Minimum twelve months PR experience with strong social media skills
- Ability to write in a range of styles, including news releases, case histories, product stories, exhibition releases, articles and newsletter and brochure copy
- An understanding of media and media relations techniques, and how to integrate social media into overall comms campaigns
- An understanding of the creative process and creative techniques
- Experience handling suppliers such as designers, photographers and printers
If this is you we'd love to hear from you with a CV and a covering letter explaining why your experience is relevant to the position. Please apply now!